Wednesday 23 April 2014

1 down and 3 to go!!


Okay, I know this is not a laughable matter.
I mean we shouldn't  laugh when someone dies or at others' misery.
We should be sad.
Or at least show some compassion or pretend to be sad. 

But not in this case.
This is out of norm.
And this is Karpal Singh.

I must have been waiting to hear some good news lately that when I heard about this person's demise from my significant other, automatically the words 'Alhamdulillah" came out of my mouth...and I laughed.

The families and friends and supporters must be crying their eyes out and mourning for the lost of this so-called 'fighter'.

Well, a fighter he is not.
A stirrer he was. 
And a person who once stated that he will stripped Malaysia off the Muslim sovereignty and that he and his jingbangs will make sure the special Bumiputera status be ripped and made equal to all Ah Peks and Kuppusamy.
And no, don't get me wrong. 
Im not racist.
But what stipulated in the beginning of the establishment of the country and the privileges should remain.
Again, don't let us go to who and who fight for the independence of this country. Period.

There's another interesting news.
This is from his partner in crime -- Anwar Ibrahim.
I find this rather comedic because at the end of the whole humdrum, we all know who is holding the spears.

The opposition leader early last week withdrawn from the Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR) presidential race, leaving its incumbent and his wife Wan Azizah Wan Ismail to retain the post uncontested.

She has been the party president since the establishment in 1999.

It seems that Anwar had informed the central election committee of his decision but did not state the reason for doing so, however it is understood that he did so to concentrate on his sodomy case.

My word for it ?
Whatever....duhhh.

No comments: