Thursday 4 September 2008

WHY DONT YOU FEEL TIRED

WHY DON'T I DO SOMETHING - Che Det

I wonder why Dr M aren't tired with all this bashing thing.
To me this is like endless battle.
Abdullah behaving like one deaf and dumb and he wont step down from his position until he is removed by his Master Puppeteer. Well, his Master Puppeteers might be his beloved son-in-law or his own son.
It cannot be Jeanne. And thank God he got only these two. Wonder what happens to the country if he got more than two.

I read all the time about battling some sort of sickness relentlessly. But fighting stupidity? Nah, not for me.
But then again, that is why i am not a politician. I cannot tolerate stupidity and cannot fight with words.
My type of fight is action.
If i am a politician, then i will be dispelled from my party;for example UMNO. Because in UMNO one cannot mentioned of dissatisfaction towards their eldest. This party is operating more like a cult.
Members got to be obedient and cannot questions the integrity of party leader(s).
So, why bother, Dr M.

No comments: