Monday, 24 March 2014

MH370 -- Assumption beyond reasonable doubt.




Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak tonight stated that Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 had crashed at sea with no survivor at a press conference held at the Putra World Trade Center (PWTC) in Kuala Lumpur, five hour ago.

At the press conference, Malaysia Airlines and Najib Razak informed family members of passengers on Flight 370 that new satellite data concludes the plane, which vanished from radar screens on March 8, had crashed in the southern Indian Ocean, while Malaysia Airlines sent message to Chinese families gathered at a hotel in Beijing that they have to "assume beyond any reasonable doubt that MH370 has been lost and that none of those on board survived,”.

The plane which has been missing for more than two weeks supposedly crashed in the southern Indian Ocean and none of the 239 people aboard survived, quelling mountains of hopes from families who had been waiting to hear a more hopeful news.

This has been the longest and most mysterious disappearance in modern aviation history.

Citing an unprecedented new analysis of satellite data, Najib also said investigators have concluded that Flight 370 was in “the middle of the Indian Ocean west of Perth,” Australia, when it crashed. “This is a remote location far from any possible landing sites,”he told reporters. “It is therefore with deep sadness and regret that I must inform you that, according to this new data, Flight MH370 ended in the southern Indian Ocean.”

A following news conference will be held tomorrow to 'share more details' said the premier.

This will definitely be a starting point or a closure on the massive international search which involves altogether 26 countries. Whether or not continued search for the missing jetliner will be carry on by Malaysia depends on tomorrow press conference.



Post a Comment