Saturday 27 June 2009

Prentenders and Liars

A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood.
William Shenstone

A liar is always lavish of oaths.
Pierre Corneille

A liar should have a good memory.
Quintilian

A liar will not be believed, even when he speaks the truth.
Aesop

A man is never more truthful than when he acknowledges himself a liar.
Mark Twain

A man of such obvious and exemplary charm must be a liar.
Anita Brookner

Above all, I would teach him to tell the truth Truth-telling, I have found, is the key to responsible citizenship. The thousands of criminals I have seen in 40 years of law enforcement have had one thing in common: Every single one was a liar.
J. Edgar Hoover

Anybody who claims to read the entire paper every day is either the world's fastest reader or the world's biggest liar.
Arthur Ochs Sulzberger

Anybody who says they are a good liar obviously is not, because any legitimately savvy liar would always insist they're honest about everything.
Chuck Klosterman

Anyone who said he wasn't afraid during the civil rights movement was either a liar or without imagination. I was scared all the time. My hands didn't shake but inside I was shaking.
James L. Farmer, Jr.

Anyone who says they're not afraid at the time of a hurricane is either a fool or a liar, or a little bit of both.
Anderson Cooper

Do not consider it proof just because it is written in books, for a liar who will deceive with his tongue will not hesitate to do the same with his pen.
Maimonides

He never admitted anything, even on his deathbed. He was a deluded liar. If it weren't for my father, I don't think I would be so open. So that's a huge blessing.
Anne Heche

Hope is the only universal liar who never loses his reputation for veracity.
Robert Green Ingersoll

I am such a bad liar. I would like to lie, though.
Natalie Imbruglia

I am what I am and I'm a horrible liar. I can't do it. I'm just very candid.
Pamela Anderson

I believe I am a person with unusual talents. I think I'd be a liar or stupid if I were to deny that.
Joshua Lederberg

I knew when I grew up, I always wanted to be a liar, and if you're in television, you're lying because you're just pretending to be yourself much like I'm doing now.
John Ritter

I think Ralph Nader is the biggest liar in American politics when he said it didn't matter who was president.
James Carville

I was a good liar as a child.
Gillian Anderson

***************************************
I got a friend who marry an actress cum model.
Before even completing the 12th month of their matrimony, they were divorced and I jokingly asked him who got to keep my wedding present. After all, the whole situation was made known publicly in the newspaper.
But his telling me man or woman should never marry an actress or an actor, because they can really act really made me laugh and thinking about the future of all unmarried actresses and actors....hahahaha...

Hmmmm.....but what happened to those who aren't but can also act and pretend their best even their own husbands can be fooled by their pretensions?.....

No comments: